Earn points by completing healthy activities.
- 1000 POWER UP points for you
- 500 POWER UP points for your spouse or domestic partner
See a complete list of eligible activities at powerup.hess.com > Rewards. There are activities for everyone to enjoy!
Disability and Leave Benefits
Sign up at powerup.hess.com.*
- All employees are eligible to participate.
- Your spouse or domestic partner can sign up too at join.virginpulse.com/hess. After signing up, your spouse or domestic partner can access the POWER UP portal at iam.virginpulse.com.
* There’s no need to register again if you’ve already done so on powerup.hess.com or the Virgin Pulse app.
Covered at 100 percent, no deductible (in-network or out-of-network) and does not count toward the $2,000 annual maximum plan benefit:
- Two checkups within a 12-month period (must be six months apart)
Additional preventive care benefits are available for those with chronic medical conditions — such as diabetes or heart disease — through SmileWay Wellness Benefits. Learn more.
Covered at 100 percent, no deductible (in-network):
- Annual eye exam (once every 12 months)
Covered at 100 percent without having to meet the deductible (in-network):
- Well child visits
- Annual adult physicals (once every 12 months)
- Age-appropriate screenings (such as mammograms and colonoscopies)
- Generic preventive retail and mail order prescription drugs
- See a complete list of services paid at 100 percent
- What the plan pays for care
- List of covered preventive services recommended by the Affordable Care Act
- What to expect at your preventive care visit
- Questions to ask your provider
- List of preventive drugs
- Prescription drug overview
- Recommendations for the Early Detection of Breast Cancer (American Cancer Society)
- Colorectal Cancer Screening Guideline (American Cancer Society)
- Recommended Cancer Screening Tests (American Cancer Society)
- Cancer Screening Guidelines by Age (American Cancer Society)