Go to wageworks.com > Claims & Activity > Submit Receipt or Claim. You’ll have the option to Pay Me Back or Pay My Provider. You can also call WageWorks at 1-877-924-3967 for assistance.

This website provides highlights of the Hess Corporation benefits plans and programs for 2024. If there is any discrepancy between the information provided on this website and the official plan documents, the official plan documents will govern. Hess reserves the right to amend or terminate the plans at its discretion at any time.