You have between October 19–30, 2020, to enroll in benefits for 2021.
- Starting October 19, go to empyrean.hess.com and log in. If you’re outside the Hess network, you can log in using your Hess network credentials at empyrean.hess.com.
- Click the Continue button on the Open Enrollment home page and follow the instructions on each subsequent page.
- On the My Family page, be sure to provide the information required for each dependent you want to cover.
- On the Select Your Benefits Coverage page, make your elections and review your per-paycheck cost.
- On the Review Beneficiary Allocation page, you’ll designate a beneficiary for every coverage you elect that requires a beneficiary designation.
- Review and save your 2021 elections.
Enroll by Phone or Use the EmpyreanGo App
- Call the Hess Benefits Center at Empyrean at 1-877-511-4377, Option 1, Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m.–5:30 p.m. CT and follow the instructions.
- You can also download the EmpyreanGo app on the App Store or Google Play and use it to review your benefit options and complete your enrollment.