For our employees who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer (LGBTQ+), the Hess Medical Plan includes the Anthem Inclusive Care Program. This no-cost program is there to help you find doctors who will treat you with dignity and respect and who are experienced in providing compassionate, high-quality LGBTQ+ health care.
If you’re enrolled in the Hess Medical Plan, Anthem Inclusive Care can assist you with things like:
- Finding primary and specialty providers with LGBTQ+ experience
- Counseling for behavioral health and emotional well-being
- Obtaining support for workplace inclusion
- Locating HIV/AIDS treatment and PrEP medication
- Obtaining information about sex reassignment surgery and benefits
- Providing ways to support a family member or friend who is LGBTQ+