Hess cares about your well-being and wants to help you live your best life. With our wellness program, you can “POWER UP” in these four areas of well-being — emotional, social, physical and financial — to achieve a sense of satisfaction that comes with knowing you’re living your best life.
Complete healthy activities and challenges to earn POWER UP points. Do this throughout the 2023 program year, September 1, 2022 – August 31, 2023.
Well-Being Is Its Own Reward
How POWER UP Works
Sign up at powerup.hess.com.*
- All employees are eligible to participate.
- Your spouse or domestic partner can sign up too at join.virginpulse.com/hess. After signing up, your spouse or domestic partner can access the POWER UP portal at iam.virginpulse.com.
* There’s no need to register again if you’ve already done so on powerup.hess.com or the Virgin Pulse app.
Earn points by completing healthy activities.
- 1000 POWER UP points for you
- 500 POWER UP points for your spouse or domestic partner
See a complete list of eligible activities at powerup.hess.com > Rewards. There are activities for everyone to enjoy!
- If you participate in the Hess Medical Plan and are eligible for an HSA, get rewarded with free money added to your HSA to spend or save in 2024 — $500 if you earn at least 1000 POWER UP points.
- If you participate in the Hess Medical Plan and are not eligible for an HSA, get rewarded through points in Kudos+, our recognition program.
- If you do not participate in the Hess Medical Plan, get rewarded through points in Kudos+, our recognition program.
Your spouse or domestic partner
- If your spouse or domestic partner participates in the Hess Medical Plan and is eligible for an HSA, get rewarded with free money added to your HSA to spend or save in 2024 — $500 if they earn at least 500 POWER UP points.
- If your spouse or domestic partner participates in the Hess Medical Plan but is not eligible for an HSA, get rewarded through points in Kudos+, our recognition program.
- If your spouse or domestic partner does not participate in the Hess Medical Plan, they are ineligible for rewards.
RESOURCES TO LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE
Foodsmart by Zipongo
Make healthier food choices to help prevent and treat chronic diseases through this digital nutrition program. The program makes eating healthfully easier by helping you plan meals and order groceries and meal kits online. It even shows you healthy food deals in your neighborhood.
The EX Program
Quit tobacco for good whether you smoke, vape or chew. This digital tobacco cessation program, powered by Mayo Clinic and Truth Initiative, provides support and tools to build a personalized quit plan.
Get on-demand fitness, mindfulness and nutrition classes no matter your fitness level. This app offers more than 700 classes, available anywhere, anytime. You’re sure to find something to empower your physical and mental health.
Watch videos to help you reduce stress, increase focus and build resilience. Simple audio exercises train your brain to relax and help you calm anxiety, focus your attention and improve your sleep.
Go to powerup.hess.com > Benefits to take advantage of these resources — and more — that can increase your well-being and earn POWER UP points.
Use POWER UP Tools and Resources
Build health, wealth, strength and resilience while achieving your emotional, social, financial and physical well-being goals. These resources can help:
- Virgin Pulse website. Visit powerup.hess.com or use the Virgin Pulse app. Find information about activities that can earn you points.
- POWER UP Program Guide. Get details about the Hess wellness program.
- Virgin Pulse video. Learn more about Virgin Pulse!
DON’T HAVE THE VIRGIN PULSE APP?
Download it from the App Store or Google Play and follow the instructions for setup.