Create and manage your plan for retirement and other important financial goals using Fidelity’s Planning & Guidance Center online or through one-on-one phone support.
Fidelity’s online Planning & Guidance Center in NetBenefits® makes it easier to plan for the future you envision. By answering just a few questions, you’ll be able to:
- Estimate how much income you may have—or need—in retirement.
- Receive guidance to help you get or stay on track.
- Create a retirement plan in minutes.
Bear in mind that guidance provided through Fidelity’s Planning & Guidance Center is educational in nature. It is not individualized and is not intended to serve as the primary basis for your investment or tax-planning decisions.
To access the Planning & Guidance Center online, go to netbenefits.com and select Planning.
Fidelity Workplace Planning & Guidance Consultants are available to help you create a savings strategy that works for you and your goals. They are specially trained and have a detailed knowledge of your Savings Plan. You can speak to a consultant at 1-800-603-4015 Monday–Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. CT, and get assistance with a range of needs, including:
- Enrolling in the Savings Plan (if you aren’t already participating) and helping you choose the investment mix that is right for you.
- Helping you understand how much money you’ll need to save to retire and what your income may look like in retirement.
- Help with balancing multiple financial goals, such as paying for college, buying a home or building an emergency fund.