Walk your way to fitness and POWER UP points in the Destination Step Challenge — Great Escapes, February 28 – March 20.
TAKE STEPS TO VISIT LOCATIONS ACROSS THE WORLD
How It Works
Join a team — or form your own — up to eight people. Want to go solo? A team of one is fine! You have until March 4 to build a team or join an existing one. Enrolled spouses/domestic partners are welcome to join, too.
Walk as many steps as you can and virtually visit 25 must-see locations from all corners of the world. Learn fun facts along the way as you visit places like Central Park, Lake Louise, Chichen Itza, Machu Picchu, Big Ben, Petra, the Taj Mahal, Mt. Kilimanjaro, Victoria Falls, Angkor Wat and Uluru.
Sync your fitness tracker and get walking! You can also convert your workouts (such as swimming and cycling) to steps on the Stats page of powerup.hess.com, up to 10,000 steps each day of the challenge.
Earn POWER UP Points
- 100 POWER UP points for tracking your steps at least once a week during the challenge
- +100 POWER UP points for reaching the Sydney Opera House — the final destination
The team with the most steps at the end of the challenge wins! Each team member of the winning team receives:
- A Yeti water bottle customized with a Hess Step Challenge Winner insignia
- A $100 donation to the charity of their choice
- From the Social tab, go to the Challenges page and click Join.
- Click the Suggested Teams tab to choose your team. Or click the Create a team tab and form your own. Follow the instructions to create your team.
All U.S. employees and enrolled spouses/domestic partners can participate in the Destination Step Challenge — Great Escapes.