Being diagnosed with a severe infectious disease or critical illness can be devastating, both personally and financially. Voya Critical Illness Insurance pays a lump-sum benefit to help pay for unexpected costs or everyday living expenses, so you can focus on what matters most — your health. Here are some key features of Critical Illness Insurance with an Infectious Disease Benefit:
- Coverage is available for you, your spouse and children at discounted group rates.
- No medical questions or tests are required.
- You can use benefit payments for anything you need, like medical expenses, groceries or utilities.
- You, your spouse and children can receive a wellness benefit payment every year if you each complete a health screening test:
- For you — $50
- For your spouse — $50
- For your children — $25 per covered child (annual maximum of $100 for all children)