Hess has partnered with Voya to provide additional coverage you can purchase to help pay out-of-pocket costs when you or a covered family member faces certain accidental injuries, such as burns, lacerations and torn knee cartilage.
Voya Accident Insurance pays a lump-sum benefit to help take the edge off unexpected costs that can arise if you or a covered family member suffers certain accidental injuries. For more information on the benefits provided and how much this coverage costs, view the benefits summary. Here are some key features of Accident Insurance:
- Coverage is available for you, your spouse and children at discounted group rates.
- No medical questions or tests are required.
- You can use benefit payments for anything you need, like medical expenses, groceries or utilities.
- You, your spouse and children can receive a wellness benefit payment every calendar year if you each complete a health screening test:
- For you — $50
- For your spouse — $50
- For your children — $25 per covered child (annual maximum of $100 for all children)